I pulled out my half square triangles the other night to see how I wanted the layout to look for this herringbone quilt. Well, then I just started sewing. Didn't have anything else to work on. I managed to get half of the top sewn then I decided to take a break.
I have the other half organized and ready to go though.
Maybe after I get the second half pieced I will switch back to the postage stamp.
I bought my backing and binding the other day. I think we are going to be snowed in this weekend so I may get a bit of this one quilted. I'm getting excited about seeing this one completed!
Love your postage stamp quilt, and the backing is to die for! Your Herringbone quilt is awesome too. Where are you from in South Dakota? My parents both grew up there, and I spent time there in the summers when I was younger. I still miss it. I followed you on Google Friends, but don't always get those posts.
ReplyDelete