Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Current WIPs

 These two quilts are moving ahead towards completion!  The last two on my horrible list are actively being worked on!  


My three year old postage stamp is a finished top!  I skipped a column and two rows though because I was worried about buying a backing since I need to be better with my quilt allowance.


I'm very happy to have this top in the cabinet waiting for a backing.  I think I may have seen a print or two of this line in the discount room at my LQS so I'm heading there on Saturday to take a look.

And for the changed 'plums' quilt project which will now be my herringbone, I started laying it out this afternoon.


I don't think I'll start sewing right away.  I just wanted to see how many of the half square triangles I have needed to be pressed and trimmed still.  


This quilt pattern is supposed to be 16 x 18.  I am looking forward to seeing it all laid out.  

I cannot even tell you how thrilled I am that I have the motivation to work on these quilts!  When I made that dreadful list I really never intended to ever work on them or finish them.    Now I'm feeling giddy that I will have and hopefully keep a much more manageable number of projects in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment