Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baby O Secret Baby Quilt


APO packages are so tough because you cannot track them once the military part takes them, so waiting for word that the package to my friend Bri arrived was torture. But she has received her secret baby quilt now so I can show you!


We've had a pretty significant baby boom in our online sewing group.....39% of the members were pregnant at the same time.  Briana was the fourth.  With her secret baby quilt we decided to do a blue/green theme.  Other colors were allowed but the block needed to 'read' blue and or green..... everyone did a great job and the blocks came together so well!   

Here are the individual blocks....

made by Kristen


made by me!

made by Erica

made by Rebecca

made by Miranda (recipient of secret baby quilt #1)

made by Eva

made by Erin (recipient of  secret baby quilt #2)

made by Lisa

made by Julie



I used a tan sashing, and the quilt was really green, so I added a blue border to balance it out.  The bright green border suits the quilt so well!  

I love that this group of ladies are so fun and talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment