A finish!
I really love the scrappy look of this quilt. It really makes this I-spy so much more fun.
The backing is not juvenile, but still fun and pretty.
This project really did clear out some of my scraps. I may have some more economy blocks in my future.
This first birthday quilt is done early! Can you believe it? I'll set it aside for my sweet niece's birthday in June. I'm so pleased to have another quilt DONE.
Birthday gift for my sister- DONEBaby gift for a friend due in late spring- DONEHappy Go Lucky- DONECuzco- DONEEconomy Block I-spy- DONE- Marmalade- Quilted
- Blueberry Patch Sampler- top is done
- Scrumptious- Being quilted
- Baby gift for a friend due in late spring- Attaching the Binding
- Mod Pop Quilt Along- need to baste
- Mystery BOM - up to date
- Plums- I'm leaving it
- Postage Stamp- I'm leaving it
No comments:
Post a Comment