Friday, February 14, 2014

Nine


I. LOVE. THIS.


Block nine arrived this afternoon and I just happen to have an afternoon open to sew it up.  


Also, I'm banging this stuff out.  I finished another quilt yesterday, but I haven't shared a few of these crossed out projects because they need to be mailed.  I'm going to make it a priority to make it to the USPS tomorrow because I have THREE quilts that need to be mailed out.  That will take a bite out of my quilt allowance, but I should still have enough funds to purchase a binding for my marmalade.  I've got this!

  1. Birthday gift for my sister- DONE
  2. Baby gift for a friend due in late spring- DONE
  3. Happy Go Lucky- DONE
  4. Cuzco- DONE
  5. Economy Block I-spy- DONE
  6. Marmalade- needs a binding
  7. Blueberry Patch Sampler- top is done
  8. Scrumptious- Being quilted
  9. Baby gift for a friend due in late spring-DONE
  10. Mod Pop Quilt Along- need to baste
  11. Mystery BOM - up to date 
  12. Plums- I'm leaving it
  13. Postage Stamp- I'm leaving it


No comments:

Post a Comment