Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Apple Jacks Baby Quilt

 I just got word from my friend Bri that she received the baby quilt I made her so I can share!


Bri is a quilting friend and she and I went through a 6 month deployment together, so a soon as I heard she had conceived I knew I must make the new baby a quilt.  I had an Apple Jack charm pack in my stash and thought it would be perfect.  
The twisted four patch is such a snap to put together.  I used different solids for the border and added the red corners to make it even more colorful and bright. 


I found the backing online and I was so excited I was able to find the print I wanted! 


I had a spare four patch so I used it to mount the label and I think its pretty adorable.  

I'm so excited for her and her family to welcome another sweet baby boy into their family.  I hope he gets lots of use and fun from this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment