Saturday, February 15, 2014

If I Had A Front Porch Swing

 This quilt would probably be out there all of the time.  
I'm talking about a classic glassed in porch with a swing, or a wicker love seat.  I wouldn't want it exposed to the elements of course.   


I finished my marmalade quilt last night.  It's so beautiful.  I love the fabrics.  I love the pattern.  I am so pleased with the finished quilt.  


I love the way a quilt looks when it's back lit.  Makes it look like stained glass.  


I used a yellow backing!  How cheerful is that?!


It's so wonderful to have another quilt DONE.

I really only have three other quilts on my list!

  1. Birthday gift for my sister- DONE
  2. Baby gift for a friend due in late spring- DONE
  3. Happy Go Lucky- DONE
  4. Cuzco- DONE
  5. Economy Block I-spy- DONE
  6. Marmalade- DONE
  7. Blueberry Patch Sampler- top is done
  8. Scrumptious- Being quilted
  9. Baby gift for a friend due in late spring-DONE
  10. Mod Pop Quilt Along- need to baste
  11. Mystery BOM - up to date 
  12. Plums- I'm leaving it
  13. Postage Stamp- I'm leaving it

No comments:

Post a Comment