Friday, April 1, 2011

Quote Me


"I AM NEVER MAKING A KING SIZED QUILT EVER AGAIN!" 
 I will die under this quilt.  It will be on my bed forever and ever. It will go in and out of style several times, and I won't care.   


All proclamations aside.  I love it.  I love that I quilted it myself.  I love love love it.  

NO PUCKERS BABY!
 I surprised myself.  Not only did I quilt it myself, I did really well.  The tension is perfect, there are NO puckers, and it looks good if I do say so myself.(humble eh?)


It took me about 60 minutes to finish the quilting today.
Now to find a binding and FINISH it....

4 comments:

  1. is the back all one piece? or did you piece it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is AMAZING! Great job! When you come our to Denver, can we have a tension lesson. I never know how to set those things. Thanks! Oh and I read your sister-in-law's blog and I want to be her friend so badly! She loves homemade things just like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so BEAUTIFUL! Like breath taking beautiful! So proud to have such a kick ass quilter as my sister. Too bad you don't want to make a king size quilt again :( Maybe in a year your mind will be fresh and maybe you will want to do another one, for money.. for you sister.... ME! :)Such a bueatiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete