Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finished

I am so happy this huge quilt is done! DONE! I am a little impressed that I quilted it myself.


I need to recover those pillows, and I want to make some shams with the leftover fabrics. Maybe I'll manage to get them done this weekend.

The monster and hubs were the first to try it out.

It took me about an hour to attach the binding.
It took about 6 hours of TV watching time to close the binding. I just found out that Army Wives can be streamed on Netflix, so I spent the monster's nap time today watching TV. I don't normally sit and watch 3 hours of TV during the day, but I really wanted to get this baby done. (And watching Roxy learn how to be a military wife makes me happy.)


I WILL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER QUILT THIS BIG

No comments:

Post a Comment