I've devised a plan to make a dent in this problem.... Its gonna cost me a hundred bucks, but I think it might work....
I'm gonna put the doggie door back in so the pooch can let herself in and out and wont bug me.... but what about my dear men??
I made father and son a reservation to get out of my hair have a man weekend together. It will cost me my allowance, but if I can get some stuff done, it will be worth it!
They can swim and go to the reptile gardens, and I'm going to be at the Juki. I can take over the dining room table and the floor and not worry about getting dinners made, or helping a certain someone to the potty 10 times a day. I have big plans to get that pile cleared out!


That sounds great. I'm taking notes!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Fantastic,too bad you are soo far away,I could send someone to join them!!!Hope you get alot done.
ReplyDelete