Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reclaiming Pins

this jar was empty after I basted the king sized rail fence

I made a bit of progress on the rail fence today.  Not too much left to do.  I think its time to pick a binding.   


risky
 Of course I could have got a lot more done, if I hadn't spent 15 minutes messing around.... and then I learned a big lesson about leaving my coffee cup a little too close to my trash cup.
that thread was meant for the other cup :(
 So sad to have a nice cup of coffee ruined.
it belonged in this cup
Lesson Learned


I spent about 90 minutes quilting today.
I've been working hard!  

3 comments:

  1. You should have that king done in no time. I've made a lot of progress on Pinka. I plan to post something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are quilting gloves. They help you grip the quilt. I cannot free motion quilt without them.

    Becky- I cannot wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete