Friday, April 22, 2011

Lucky Hands


Today my super thoughtful mother in law sent us a box of goodies.  Easter fun for the monster, and for me... lots of cute things.  But I have to show off these awesome fingerless gloves!  Aren't you jealous?  Although I was a little hesitant about receiving new winter stuff, when everyone in SD is working day to day to not jinx spring. ( Every few days we see some white crap falling from the sky, then it feels like spring for a few, then back to the crap.  Not that I'm complaining about my new life up north, its just I'm anxious about tulips and daffodils.) 
 But back to the point.  I love these!  They match my coat!
 I have heard she may sell them.  If she does, I'll be sure to let you know how to get yourself some!

She also sent me new quilting gloves!  I am a lucky duck!  

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the gloves. They are so nice when it's chilly and the hands don't operate too well! I like to wear them on the computer. They take away aches and pains also!

    ReplyDelete