Friday, January 24, 2014

A Quilt Giveaway


Here is the other quilt I finished recently.  I just grabbed it from the dryer and snapped a few photos.  This quilt is pretty and bright and I looooove the fabrics. I pretty much love anything Kate Spain makes.  Anyhow, this quilt may be coming to live with YOU!  I'm going to give it away.  I really love it, but I literally have stuffed my quilt storage full, and I have two other quilts I must keep that are on my quilting to do list.  So you may benefit from my storage woes.


I have been on a straight line quilting kick lately, but I think it really suits this quilt. 


I found a print for the backing at HoLo that looks like it was made for this line.  Just sooooo pretty.   

SO!  To enter to win just leave a comment.  That's all. I will draw a winner next Friday! 
(make sure if you don't have a google account that you leave your name in the comment)




 Speaking of my quilting to do list... I have a big ol pile to baste again.  How does this happen to me?!  Friday night in the McMath household will be super exciting since I have four quilts to baste, and the hubs has grout to seal.  For real we used to go out to dinner, movies, bowling, and stuff... eons ago.

Check back soon, I've been working on my Mod Pop! 



21 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?! Well blog stalker numero uno will make the first comment! ;) Thanks for the chance at a giveaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the backing...made just to match!

    Becky Mc Madd

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such beautiful work! Love how bright and fun this one is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabric! Makes me smile :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That backing really is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabric! Makes me smile :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabric and bright colors! Something pretty to cuddle under on a windy and cold winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Testestststts
    Enter me in if it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it you do some really nice work?? Do you take special orders and how much do you charge for like a baby blanket???

    Enter me to win too please :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WoW! Beautiful quilt! I'm also a big Kate Spain fan. I found you via Instagram and am now following on BlogLovin as well.

    Thank you for a super generous giveaway and a chance to win.

    usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man I wish I had a quilt storage problem! It's beautiful! I would be happy to give it a new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful quilt! I can't believe you're giving it away. With all the quilts that I make...I actually keep very few of them, so no quilt storage problem around here. I'd love to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to win! Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I REALLY want to win this quilt on this very cold winter day! Its really cold, can you speedy ship it & can I please win it?! Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! I love a surprise McMath quilt giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful quilt! I love all the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to win this quilt. So beautiful. You are so talented. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've always admired this quilt. You did a great job on it!"

    ReplyDelete