I am feeling pretty good so far about these silly UFOs.
I organized my stash, UFOs, and other stuff.... now this cabinet basically holds my to do list. The bottom box having the project I'm least likely to get to anytime soon(if ever), with the top having the easiest/ most likely to be grabbed an finished.
I finished the top of my scrumptious rail fence. This quilt was an impulsive project I started after I finished my Christmas gifts. It's made from one layer cake and it was a breeze and SUPER fast to whip together. I'm not sure how long it will be until I will budget the backing though.
My virtual quilting bee sampler top is done! I need to purchase a backing for this one also.
But I'm mostly pleased that the hubs and I basted three quilts this past weekend. One being this biggie, which will be the guest room quilt once it's done. We have company coming in twenty five days.... so I think this one will be quilted asap. I'm going to straight stitch this quilt, then I'll have to hunt for a nice binding.
One of the other quilts from our Saturday night basting party was quilted and finished yesterday! It's a gift though, so I won't be able to share for a few days. But I feel great to have the first quilt of the year finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment