I'm not sure if you remember but last July I started a little quilt challenge for myself and some of my friends. Instead of making the same pattern with different fabrics, like a normal quilt along, we started out with the same fabrics and had to find a fun pattern to try out. The deadline passed at the end of 2013 and we had just a couple of stragglers. Darn life getting in the way of quilting. Obviously the offenders were shamed and mocked. Just kidding. I was drowning in projects and barely noticed the deadline.
Now that they are all finished I am excited to show off how well they turned out.
This is Miranda's finished quilt.
This is Amber's finished quilt.
This is my finished quilt.
This is Kristen's finished quilt.
This is Jamie's finished quilt.... and I think those are her husband's feet.
This is Julie's finished quilt.
I just love how this little experiment turned out. Aren't these ladies amazing?! I wish each of these ladies blogged their quilting adventures, because you would love watching their creativity and talent. I'm lucky to have such awesome peeps.



.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment