Friday, January 31, 2014

WINNER of the Quilt Giveaway


It's FRIDAY!  
That means it's laundry day!  
That means it's pizza night!  
That means it's time to pick a winner!

The monster helped me choose randomly, and the winner is......

Melissa C!

I'll get the quilt in the mail tomorrow lady!

My sewing room is on a break since we are having some company but I wanted to update my freaking wips list.

  1. Birthday gift for my sister- DONE
  2. Baby gift for a friend due in late spring- DONE
  3. Happy Go Lucky- DONE
  4. Cuzco- DONE
  5. Economy Block I-spy- Being quilted
  6. Marmalade- Quilted
  7. Blueberry Patch Sampler- top is done
  8. Scrumptious- basted
  9. Baby gift for a friend due in late spring- Quilted
  10. Mod Pop Quilt Along- top is done
  11. Mystery BOM - up to date 
  12. Plums- I'm leaving it
  13. Postage Stamp- I'm leaving it

No comments:

Post a Comment