Today my spouse returns from his deployment. I cannot explain how relieved I am. I would be looking forward to getting back to normal, but now that he is returning it is time to start getting ready for our next big move. We will be moving north a few states in the beginning of January, and if you have ever PCSed you know what a chore it is. This is our first domestic move, and having that move from Japan still pretty fresh in my mind, this move to South Dakota seems like a piece of cake!
Anyhow, despite the changes that are on the horizon, I am anxious to get my sewing "back to normal" atleast. I made a list of Christmas sewing projects the other day.... Have you done this yet? (I think its time to get to it.) I have 9 projects on my list this year! Only 2 quilts, one is DONE, and the other is a toddler quilt, no sweat(yet). THREE projects done so far, that means I'm 1/3 of the way finished!! I think that's pretty good. I am anxious as heck to get rolling on the rest of the gifts. I just need my sewing time back.
Well, I don't have anything to really share quilting wise, I was just checking in. I'll have a Christmas project to share tomorrow, then the post after that will be the giveaway!
Congratulations on the return of your DH! My husband was in the Army for a few years so I know how you feel. Been there, done that!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move! Also, been there, done that!