
I am quilting the ORBC round 8 "lucky charms". You know the one Pat Sloan is leading?!! Anyhow, I didn't blanket stitch my applique, because I am too lazy to empty a bobbin for the little juki. Sad eh? Well, I like my quilting on the flowers and I think it will hold just fine.

It will probably take me the next couple days to finish the quilting, since I'm doing the single parent thing. Two weeks left of this crap. I cannot wait until its over. Although once my hubs gets home everything will start getting hairy as we get ready to move in a few months. Ahhh PCSing gotta love it. But really I just love the fact that we are getting the h-e -double hockey sticks out of this place.
Oh and I am approaching my 200th blog post. I'm thinking a giveaway will be fun.
Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment