
Amy is having another awesome quilt festival. I've shared in the last two, I figured I should share again, since its so dang fun! I had a hard time picking a quilt to share, so I just chose one that I love.
.jpg)
This was part of the Old Red Barn Co quilt along. Round eight, the round Pat Sloan taught. It was a fun project, I really enjoyed making it. This was the first round I had someone I know in real life quilting along too. It made it much more exciting.
.jpg)
I like the Fandango by Kate Spain big time!
.jpg)
I free motion quilted the center, and I enjoy it.... A LOT
.jpg)
The rest of the quilt is straight stitched, one way or another. I really love petting those triangles!
Thanks for stopping in. Enjoy the rest of the festival!!
No comments:
Post a Comment