HEY! This is my 200th post.
If you regularly check in to read my ramblings(and whining) then, thanks!
I like having this blog.
It keeps me motivated, and helps me keep track of my projects.
So this acorn quilt is my way of saying 'thank you'.
Leave a comment, share your favorite part about fall, and make sure you leave your name.
And check back on Wednesday to see if you have won!!
Really I THANK YOU for reading!!
I can't believe that I may very well be the first to comment... love your blog and congrats on your 200th post!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about fall is the warm cozy feeling you get when you first have to turn he heater on:) Jaclyn Hoisington
ReplyDeleteThe fall in Michigan, is the most beautiful time of the year.(for me) Other people like the other seasons, but I like the different colors and warm winds and the blowing winds that takes the leaves across the yards and fields, in such a rush. i like the walks in the woods and thru the fallen leaves and the smell of burning leaves. I like to see the crops all harvested and the ground all worked up. Like making a bed for the long winter's nap. The fall in Michigan is so nice and comforting. Jean McLeod.
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for this one!
ReplyDeleteI always love looking in on your blog. It makes me so happy for knowing you! Aunt Susan
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of fall is when the weather changes and you have to get out all your quilts to stay warm through the crisp nights. I hope your move goes smoothly! - Julie A.
ReplyDeleteIs it Fall? Can't you just feel bad for me. Look where I am living. Look where you are moving to. I am stuck here. I love how everyone's comments are quite lovely...mine on the other hand is a pity party! Now how about that quilt, I know you are legit and honest, but I hope I get lucky and my name gets drawn!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 200th post. your blog is lovely.
ReplyDelete