Hey don't forget to go enter to win this quilt over on my giveaway post!!! You have until Tuesday at midnight. I am drawing a winner on Wednesday!

I am finally going to start my Christmas quilt today. I love having my husband to watch the kid so I can sew! Especially when QVC is in the kitchen all day! I am using my 12 Days of Christmas jelly roll to make this quilt. I saw this pattern months ago and have kept it in mind. We will be keeping this Christmas quilt, and it is totally different from the quilt I made for us last year using Figgy Pudding! I love that they will both be so different but from fabric lines I LOVE.

I picked up my backing fabric when Fat Quarter Shop offered the 50% off code to the facebook followers. I love FQS so dang much!
I can't wait to see it done.
ReplyDelete