The projects I have been working on recently, all seem to be pretty wrapped up. Full Swing needs to be mailed, the November wall hanging needs the binding closed(tonight), and the Christmas Chain quilt needs binding(need to order the binding fabric today).
So with those three projects off the active list, I pulled out whats next today. A cowboys quilt for my little boy. Won't that be appropriate for our upcoming South Dakota move?!(the state sport of South Dakota is rodeo.) I need to pick a pattern for this one. I'm thinking something simple. REAL simple. Like maybe just and irish chain?? I think the reds, blues and white in the 9 patch, and the one cowboy print in the solid block. I'll think about it some more...
I also want to start on the toddler quilt I need to make as CSP #5 on my list. I need to pick a pattern for this one too, I'm thinking pinwheels??? I'll think about it some more....
And another apron for me.... Is there a law limiting the number of aprons you can own?? I'm probably still under the limit.... probably.
So really I have some fabric to wash(I'm a pre-washer, so sew me!), and some thinking to do. I'll probably end up image searching and procrastinating for a week while I "think about it"...
No comments:
Post a Comment