| please pardon our grass blankets.... droughts and dogs don't mix. |
I finished this fun throw recently. Using charm packs from a quilty friend I had a ton of fun making this quilt. I saw the pattern on IG, totally loved it. So I did some math and got started.
I love the lighter backing.
And the black binding! I think this is only my second or third black binding but I always love them.
Wrapping up homeschool has kept my sewing machine quiet the past week or so, but I have managed to steal quick moments to make a Quilt in a Day Radiant Star. It really was much faster than I imagined. For this project I went through my stash and found some fun prints to throw together. I really love the colors and I love that this top came completely from my stash. I'll share more on this quilt when I finish the binding.
Next up for me is a solar system quilt for the monster's room.
No comments:
Post a Comment