The charm pack quilt I started is finished! And it's gorgeous! I have ten thousand photos to show you....
Yesterday afternoon I had a heap of chain pieced hsts.
I caught up on Revolution while I pressed and clipped.
I only got a little bit sewn before dinner, but I love weekend sewing because I can leave everything laid out on the table. It made it so easy to start up again this morning.
After lunch I found a backing fabric in my stash ( hellllllloooooo awesome fabric stash organized by size for easy pulling!)
Basting on the table means no mopping, no sore abs, no procrastination. I decided on loops because I'm addicted to loops lately.
The loops when quick! In the colorful rings I straight lined 1/4 inch from both seams. That went crazy fast too!
I love loops....have you noticed?
I found a navy and white polka-dot in my stash for the binding. Perfect!
I tossed this finished quilt in the wash before dinner. We were just finishing dessert when the dryer stopped.
I tried to get the Hubs to hold the finished beaut.....
But then he started making funny faces....
Then the monster thought he would be funny..... They obviously don't understand how seriously pretty this quilt is.
And it seriously is.
The only thing I love more than a pretty quilt, is a fast pretty quilt.
And LOOPS! I love loops....have I mentioned that?
My husband is the same way...always has to get goofy if I make him be in a crafting picture. Love the little foot sticking out underneath. What kind of pins/clips are you using there for the basting?
ReplyDelete