Since Christmas gifts have been gifted I want to share this pretty snowball quilt I made for my in-laws for Christmas. I just love Basic Grey's Christmas lines. I made a Figgy Pudding quilt years ago and it's still cherished. So when I saw the Aspen Frost fabric I needed to buy some and make a pretty project with it.
I did a simple snowball with a sashing to set the balls apart. The border, binding and backing were from my local store but I think they suit the quilt nicely.
I made a couple of flannel blankets for those baby nieces.
I had a couple of extra snowballs laying around so I whipped up a table runner for another family that I really wanted to gift something homemade.
And some potholders and placemats rounded out the Christmas sewing projects this year.
It was a great year for sewing. I'm hoping to make a little more progress with my wips before the new year. But I still feel happy with what I've managed to get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment