Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day report

In our nine years of marriage our Valentine's Days have been mostly duds. There was our first V-day together when he was in Texas waiting for orders, and I was on the Amtrak from Flint to Dallas to see him(36 hours...didn't arrive until the15th).
Our second was supposed to be both of us working all day...but I saved the day 5 minutes before I needed to leave for workI sliced the tendon on my index finger while too quickly finishing up some dishes. Alteast we spent 4 hours together in the ER.
Our 3rd I had to work12 hours but I did see the hubs.... When I found a dead mouse in the bathroom of the military clothing store where I was working with 2 other girls that would not touch it either, so the hubs came to the rescue.
Anyhow, I could go on and on. The point is, we don't expect much from the love holiday anymore. Its just better that way. But yesterday was nice.



The monster and I baked a cake. I made dinner. Then we exchanged gifts and watched the boob tube.(I just love Harry's Law don't you?!!)

The hubs was on top of his game this year! CHECK IT! He is a genius, and apparently he does listen. YAY!!

Eeeek!

PLEASE don't forget...Ticker Tape needs a home. Go enter to adopt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment