
Here is my second installment of Finding Time.
Today I spent 2 hours and 30 minutes sewing strips together.
During that time I stopped to eat lunch with the hubs and watch a little hockey( I can't watch too much, the commentary makes a little gremlin behind my eyes wake up and stab my brains).
The monster was finishing his lunch, then took a nap. And the hubs was watching hockey(or playing his video game,I don't care which.)
No one missed me.

I also went for a long walk with the boys and the pooch, took the kite to the open field behind the house and flew it, made
beef and cabbage stew, did dishes, ran to Target for last minute V-day junk, and read some more of that fantastic
book I mentioned yesterday. If I were you I'd run to the library or store and get yourself a copy, don't walk RUN!!!

I still have about half the strips left.
No comments:
Post a Comment