
I just needed a little breather from the King. So, I whipped this little baby quilt together. It is for the first spring baby I know. Plus, I wanted to have something to share this Friday cause I heard Sew and Tell is returning this week. I have all week to finish the binding.

The backing is a sweet flannel. The colors don't show well in this picture. The pink backing matches the front perfectly in real life.
I love it! There are so many babies coming this year for whom I would love to make quilts. I have a feeling those little babies will be toddlers before they get one!
ReplyDeleteThis book Dare to Be Square has two kids playmats quilts I am dying to try. I just got the book from the library and I'm dreaming about quilting until the end of the quarter. http://www.daretobesquarequilting.com/
ReplyDeleteThe Hot Dog Dog is my favorite. It is at the 8th second in the little video. Now I will stop with all this commenting!
ReplyDelete