Monday, February 14, 2011

Ticker Tape Needs a Home


Maybe you could help.

Leave me a comment.(I love comments)
I'll pick a winner on Sunday, at noon o'clock

7 comments:

  1. Please include me in the drawing. I will do anything for a Teresa original. How about a Valentine's Day poem? ahem...

    Roses are red
    Quilts are handmade
    The background of this beauty looks like lemonade!

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    Ok I am not a poet. The only things I could think of to rhyme with handmade were grenade, blockade and air raid. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt! I wish my morning, new mommy brain could come up with something cute and clever like the person above did....but I'm doing good being able to type at all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were lucky enough to win this beautiful quilt-I would take it to my church for the auction we have to earn money for the American Cancer Society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, so bright & colorful! I really like it. Sign me up for the drawing, pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow so cute I would love to be in the draw .I would love to give ticker tape a new home in Australia
    Hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. God willing and the creek don't rise, this quilt probably shouldn't come here if rvcycle is lookin' to auction it off for the church...God speed ticker tape! Love you Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already won one so I don't want in the drawing but it sure is fun.

    ReplyDelete