Friday, February 25, 2011

Sew and Tell--Spring Baby Quilt

This is the baby quilt I made for a baby girl due this spring. My husband's cousin is the new mama expecting her first.
I love these bright fabrics, and the apple print is adorable.


I made her two matching burp clothes.

This makes my uterus swoon with hopes to have a girl one day.


Aren't you so happy Sew and Tell is back?! Go check out all of the awesome finishes.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this quilt. The apples are so bright and happy. The bright pink frames the pale yellow perfectly. A very special gift. I'd have a hard time giving them away, even if I didn't have a little girl. One warning: be careful what you wish for...girls are a LOT of work!!!!! (But well worth it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable quilt!! :o) Those apples are so cute!
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the choice of the apple fabric. So bright and fun and she'll love this one for all time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this apple fabric is so adorable!!! perfect for a little one! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie-I found the apple fabric at Hancock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a super sweet quilt. Love your fabrics and colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, cheery and girly! Hope you get your girl one day. I have one girl and one boy, both sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fresh and cheery is that! Just perfect for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure that quilt will be the apple of its owners eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that apple fabric! Wow! These are so pretty. Your husband's cousin will enjoy these, I'm sure.

    I hope you get that little girl one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't baby quilts so fun to make? This is a very cute one that any baby would be happy to own!

    ReplyDelete