
They are all frozen in TDY time. My hubs is on a 3 week deployment right now, so I have quilts on hold while I hold down the fort and keep the tot entertained. I've been busy keeping the house clean and the kid clean and the meals coming and going. And after the kid hits the hay I watch the tube for a little sanity. During the day I squeeze in a few pages of scrapbooking. That's why my table looks like this at the moment. Yeah, its okay though because its creative chaos. There is a difference between this and disaster. ;)

Ive been scrapbooking photos like this.....

And this. I can hardly believe this was my little guy more than 2 years ago... how?!

My shamrock plant is flowering. These pretty white flowers make doing dishes a lot more enjoyable.... Everything in my windowsill is thriving. wahooo

When I venture out to get something at the store or just to wander around to break up the day, it makes me very happy to see these when I pull up in the driveway! VERY HAPPY!

I don't know what these are, but they get prettier ever single day!!!

It keeps me busy to get out and water everything after supper...... These new plants already have me bubbling with excitement.....

Yeah I'm excited!
I cannot believe he was once that little-he is such a little man now! I missed you neighbor! Your plants are coming along great!
ReplyDeleteLooks Like your a busy women while I'm away. The garden is looking great.
ReplyDelete