Friday, May 7, 2010

I'M SERIOUSLY BEHIND!!!



Did you know I used to be a maniac scrapbooker??? Its true! Having just said that I am thinking whatever I do I go about it in a maniac way... Probably I need therapy for something... Hmmm..... Anyhow, I haven't worked on any scrapbooking since early 2008! (its 2010! everyday I feel more overwhelmed) I have a dozen pages of 2007 mostly assembled, and 4 pages done for my little guy's book. But the boxes of photos are stacking up!
And frighteningly I haven't ordered photos since ahem.... July of 2008 so I'm pretty sure there are like a thousand more that need to be ordered from snap-fish. That's a big throat clearing moment as I sit here typing this.
I've decided, if all of this scrapbooking stuff is going to take all this room in my craft room, space that could be used to hoard more fabric, then ding dang-it, I am going to get with it! My hubbs is going to be away for 3 weeks very soon and I am going to put away the Juki and get out my cricut! My goal is to make a dent in 2007. If I can get that underway I will feel great!
This is where I left off..... Working on the 100+ great photos from our Tokyo trip. This page need a little work still, like all of the Tokyo pages.
And this is where I started on my little man's book.
Less than 2 weeks until the mission begins!! Heaven help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment