I mentioned a bit ago that I had ripped apart our storage room to fix that wreck up. And I went on about how it gave me warm and fuzzy feelings to have that taken care of. We have done it again. This is how the craft-room closet looked when we moved in a little more than a year ago.... It has been cluttered up a bit more since then...... especially since I have added a dozen scraps shoe-boxes to the closet.
Well, here is the solution I had in my head for a few weeks. I am so pleased with it! I may end up adding one more shelf to the scrapbook paper area, but I haven't decided.
Here are all of those shoe-boxes full of scraps. The best part about this here set up is that they aren't in a teetering tower anymore. You know when they are all stacked I always need the second to the bottom box. This will make me very happy!
Having my scrapbooking stuff accessible may help me get some stuff done!! My craft paints are out in the open now too! They used to be in a big box on the top shelf. I needed my hubs to get them down for me. Now I have craft paint independence!
I never would have imagined it looked like that, it is super organized. Where was all that when I stayed there-seems like it couldn't have fit into that closet and the room looked tidy and clean :)
ReplyDelete