In the world of quilting and fabrics, I have come to think of cruising quilt blogs as "quilt porn", and when I finally hit checkout on fqs.com I consider it a 'hit' as in, fabric is like my crack. Not that I am a wild woman! Hardly!!! I've never even tried a cigarette, but from what I've seen on Dr.Phil about porn and crack I have concluded, these are my equivalents.
So living in the middle of nowhere, with hobby lobby and walmart fabric being my only local choice, I choose instead to drive HOURS to Lubbock to shop at Rachel's Fine Fabrics. However, I really like Amarillo better. So, I set out today to find a nice quilt shop in Amarillo. It was a successful search! R & R Quilts and More is a fantastic place! Loads of fun prints! The ladies there were SO friendly, I can't wait until I need another fabric 'hit'! Today I picked up some fabrics for another hexagon, since I love this block and the Butterfly Garden will be a gift. I bought moda's 1933 Chloe's Closet. LOVE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment