Friday, June 5, 2009

Not sure where to start





I can't think of a single decent way to start this blog. I guess I just want a place to ramble about my projects. So I'll just start.......




Since we moved back to the states four months go I have been in some sort of quilting overdrive. I was a frustrated quilter while living in Japan. During my four years I only found one fabric store. And it was bazaar to say the least.


I made a baby quilt while I was there and I still cringe when I see this photo. It turned out decent to an outsider, but I never really attempted anything else while living there... Well, that's not true I did make a wall hanging that turned out lovely.
However, since I have been back I have some sort of fire lit under my rear end. Mostly just because of the ease of purchasing supplies!!!! I really want a place to keep track of my exciting new quilting life I guess. So here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment