Monday, June 8, 2009

Don't you love the excitment of new fabric?



My cousin and I are going to do a sampler together (but separate). She is going to make hers with scraps, but I don't have a great scrap supply. So I went and bought some fabrics to use. I love them. It was a nightmare to do my shopping with my little monster running a muck in the fabric store. But he had a great time and I got some fabric I am excited about so it was a win-win. My cousin picked the first block, we are making a cake stand. eeek. But I figure the pineapple block wasn't too bad so I'm sure I can make one cake stand block without a meltdown. Maybe next week when its my turn to choose I will pick a pineapple block. Hehe.

Between the sampler, the quilt along over at Red Barn Co, the half finished Christmas throw top I've got going, and a Christmas quilt of some sort for my parents yet to start my list is getting sort of long. But I LOVE IT


Here is a link to the quilt along.....

No comments:

Post a Comment