I got my first block done for the sampler I am making along with my cousin. Its a cake stand. I LOVE it. It was quick to put together too. We are planning on making 42 blocks or so... Next its my turn to pick. I think I'll pick a bear claw.
It was an extra exciting mail day. I happen to catch sight of the mail truck at our box while I was walking through the living room, and when I went out to retrieve it my new quilt pattern book had arrived. And when I looked up I saw the UPS truck on the loop next to ours so I knew he would be right by to deliver my fabric order. It was so exciting. I got the Amy Butler fabrics I ordered to do the quilt along at Old Red Barn Co. I got the strips cut lickity split. I am having a bit of a debate as to how to group them. I always doubt my color choices then love them later on so I'm starting to not doubt myself, I just figure I'll grow to love it.
This is one group...
And this is the other.... I think.. Hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment