Sunday, January 17, 2016

Setting Goals

I am not sure if you have heard of the 2016 Finish Along.  
I'm following along on IG.
I didn't actually 'join' because I didn't feel like it.
But I am going to set goals for my first quarter.
So that would be January, February, and March.
Here they are.


 1.  Finish hand quilting my Horizon.


2.  Binding on my Snapshot once it returns from the long arm.


3.  Kiss Kiss- I'm in the middle of patchwork with it now.



4.  Vintage Picnic- I'll have to buy backing once it comes out in Feb.
5.  Two baby quilts- I have patterns in mind for both. Fabric pulled for one.

I hope this list of goals is doable.

If I get these five done in time I might have an optional sixth project I would like to attack.

It's a secret wip I brought into the new year from last year.

If I were a responsible quilter I would rate my secret wip as number four, and have my Vintage Picnic as an optional sixth.

But I'm not.






No comments:

Post a Comment