Things have been very sweet in my sewing room.
I cracked open my Kiss Kiss charm packs the other day and got started.
The pinks and reds were just so cheerful.
I also streamed When Calls the Heart, so it felt like I was surrounded by love.
It felt like I should have a bowl of conversation hearts, or cinnamon lip candies while I sewed.
I finished sewing my HSTs.
On to pressing and trimming.
Luckily, I have lots of episodes of When Calls the Heart left.
In other news, I decided on a pattern for my Vintage Picnic.
I am really excited about this!
As far as my 2015 wips go, I finally remembered to drop off my Snapshot!
I also pulled out my Horizon and got stitching!
Hallmark had a Murder She Baked marathon on Sunday night so I got a lot done!
Things are good!





No comments:
Post a Comment