Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year Quilting Goals


I feel really good about my 2015 WIPS that followed me into the new year.
My Snapshot is going to the long arm next week.



My Farmgirl is being quilted.


My Horizon just needs me to finish hand quilting it.
I don't know why I keep putting it off.

Now for new stuff!
I have lots of projects planned for this year.


Kiss Kiss
I have everything I need for this one and it is the quilt I plan to start right after my Farmgirl.
I want it finished before Valentine's Day.


Terrain
I have a pattern picked out, I just need to get supplies.

Paradiso
I have a pattern picked out, I just need to get supplies.

Canyon
I know what I am planning to do with this one.
It should be quick and easy, I just need to steal an afternoon away from my life.

Vintage Picnic
I have a pattern picked out, I just need to get supplies.

Aria
I need to decide on a pattern.

Fresh Air
I have supplies and a pattern picked out.

Snail Trail
This was on my to do list last year.

Simple Abundance
I have this one ready to go.

Cotton Blossoms
I have hope that a pattern will inspire me this year.

My Batik Project
I have a plan.

Vintage Sheets
I have a plan and a shopping list to make this one finally happen this year.


You may have noticed I have a lot of Kate Spain planned.

It's because I made that rule in 2015 that I wasn't allowed to buy new fabric unless it was for finishing a project or if it was a Kate Spain or Bonnie and Camille fabric line.

I did really well following that rule, but now I have four Kate Spain and three Bonnie and Camille projects planned.

That doesn't include the new fabric they release in 2016!

I am excited about this, and hopeful I will sew up the other projects I have on my list.

A couple of baby quilts will pop up in my year too!

I am going to be strict with myself again this year about buying fabric.
After I get control of the projects waiting to be sewn I have a scrap busting plan.
Maybe it will happen this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment