Last week my good friend Kris dropped off a bag of pick me ups. Some really pretty and delicious cupcakes, and a wonderful charm pack!
The cupcakes were gone quickly.
Today I was feeling antsy, and decided to put that charm pack to good use! I wanted to make placemats for the monster and I to use while it's just the two of us. Dinnertime is a sad time of the day for me because I miss my husband so much, but hopefully these placemats will cheer me up.
The charm pack yielded two placemats, two pot holders, and a few squares to go in my leftover charms box.
I am going to find backings and dig around to see if I have any insul-bright. It was a great afternoon project.
I am still quilting my Miss Kate. It's nice to have something portable. I can take it to karate, or out on the porch, and it keeps me company at night when I settle in to watch tv after the monster is in bed. I am loving this.




No comments:
Post a Comment