Since today is the last day of April I thought I should get my April Calendar BOM done.
I think these look so fun together.
This is the reason I have been able to sew lately. My cutting mat and ironing board have taken over the dining table. I also have a care package basket hanging out where I keep shipping supplies and gather stuff to send to the Hubs. Keeping my fingers crossed no one stops by unannounced.
Yesterday my sweet friends helped us celebrate killing the first month of this separation. A very pretty cyclamen plant now brightens my kitchen table, and a basket of fun things gave us lots of fun things to enjoy and do in the coming months. How bright and cheerful are these?
I feel a zippy pouch coming on....
Tomorrow is the first Farm Girl Friday. I am very much looking forward to this sew along as it will last through the rest of this separation. It will be like my own little countdown.... by the time I have all of the blocks sewn I should have my husband back!





No comments:
Post a Comment