Monday, April 27, 2015

Fear- What Have I Done?

There is something you may not know about me..... I sleepwalk.  This is a new to me thing, as I have only been doing it for the past few years. (I think)  Most of the time I wake up while I am getting back into bed, or I wake up stuck in a corner, or stuck on the foot-board of the bed. 

Then one morning the Hubs was laughing with me about my flying out of bed and the conversation he had with me as I walked around doing fake things with my arms and making absolutely no sense.  I didn't recall any of it, and here I felt secure about always knowing after I had been up.  

Now I have a fitbit which tells a different story, because I put it to bed and sometimes in the morning I see I have taken 45 steps in the night.  I have googled sleepwalking and worried... I wouldn't eat or leave the house would I... OF COURSE NOT!

Then today I went to grab the mail and in it I find normal mail, but then there is an envelope from Fat Quarter Shop.  I haven't ordered from Fat Quarter Shop!  And after I am sure I haven't, I start to wonder.... or have I?  Could I be fabric shopping in my sleep?  How the heck did I pay for this.... My husband will not believe I was sleep shopping.  I think I am in deep trouble.




So I open the envelope, and find I at least have great taste!  Then I read the order and realize a very sweet friend sent it to me.   My friend Julie sent me the next Kate Spain!   


So my Kate Spain collecting continues!  
Thanks so much Julie, it was a very sweet surprise especially after I realized I wasn't in trouble.  I cannot wait to play with this paradiso!

1 comment: