Thursday, July 11, 2013

Finished Log Cabin

 Finally I have finished my Log Cabin.  I love this quilt.  I love the colors.  I love the layout.   It is a quilt that I made just because, and it makes me happy. 
I am sure this one will be near my sofa always.... 


Despite the pleasure of finishing a quilt, I was just organizing quilt photos and came to realize I have a TON of projects going.  Like a scary amount.  Here is a rough list.....

my scrappy trip along- just needs binding
the country square dance- just needs binding
my happy go lucky- top is sewn
my navy and orange square dance- needs borders
my Cuzco disappearing nine-patch- top is sewn, can't decide on borders.
my rainbow pinwheels- I'm thick into the patchwork
a marmalade charm pack along quilt- still in early patchwork
my plum quilt- still assembling blocks
the virtual quilting bee- I'm a couple of weeks behind
my BOM- the second block just arrived today
a valentine's wall hanging- top sewn- needs borders though
buttercup dresden wall hanging- needs quilting and or binding(I can't remember)
some random dresdens sewn and waiting
....and a stack of fat quarters that need to be started sometime and finished by the end of the year.....

That's fourteen active quilts.  It's a bit much, even for me.  Maybe I should consider sending the boys and dogs camping for a weekend so I can make some progress.... Gosh I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.

Send a Lifeboat!  I'm drowning!

No comments:

Post a Comment