Saturday, July 13, 2013

Banging Them Out

 Since I realized I have SOOOOooooo many projects I started to get a move on yesterday.
 I put the borders on my navy and orange square.  
 It was a bit breezy out could you tell?

I need to decide or find a backing for this quilt.  My grandpa sent me some birthday moola, so maybe I can swing it this month.  

 I put together my July BOM
Now there are two!  This project is set aside for a month.

 AND I took care of the three latest blocks for the Virtual Quilting Bee.  Now I have ten of these!  I believe there will be a total of 16.  
I have two weeks until the next block so I've set it aside. 
So now I'm heading back to my rainbow pinwheels.  If I could get a good stretch of time I think these would be fast. Maybe this afternoon if it really storms as the forecast claims.  

No comments:

Post a Comment