Friday, June 28, 2013

Finished Row Along Quilt

So I was getting ready to drive to Michigan for a visit with my new niece and my family, then the strep took me down.  I had a lot of allergy stuff happening then I got strep!  I was on the sofa for days.  So we cancelled our road-trip, but I did have time to sit on the sofa working on binding.  And that is how my row along quilt finally got finished!
 I love this quilt.  I have no place to put it, but I still love it.  


 Since I'm home and all I made my first BOM block last night.  This project is exciting!  I'm hoping to get the last two Virtual Quilting Bee blocks made this afternoon.  I'm not sure how I got behind again.  

I started sewing half square triangles for a rainbow pinwheel.
Otherwise...  
I've been farting around in the garden....

..and playing with my new rotary cutters! 

I should finish a couple more quilts.....

1 comment: