Sunday, September 16, 2012

Reality

perfection
 For a week this was our reality.  Monster free week in Hawaii.
 My hair was a disaster but the beaches were perfect.  
 I didn't think of quilting or dishes or wiping boogers.... it was perfect 
 On a tour of the Lolani Palace we saw the queen's isolation room and the crazy quilt she made while locked away for eight months in her room.  Luckily we were there on the LAST day of the test phase that allowed tourist to take photos inside the palace.  

and luckily I have a tall husband that has long arms to take aerial photos while still on the ground.

It was a nice trip away.  We got back to Rapid City late on Thursday.  Things are unpacked.  I woke up Jenni Juki from her three week slumber last night.  I finished a quilt, made a wall hanging, and started something new.  That is what a fresh burst of creative energy will do for ya!

1 comment: