Monday, September 17, 2012

Giant Star

 I finished this quilt on Saturday night!  I haven't had a ton of time to sew or quilt this year it seems since I'm barely averaging one a month.  Which is reasonable, but below average for me.
I didn't have a pattern for this quilt I just winged it.  Of course it was a very simple design.  But I think it looks pretty striking.
 I love the colors of this quilt.  They just make me happy.
The binding was machine closed.  It isn't something I do very often. But in this quilt I was glad I did.  
This quilt is the last giveaway in the star quilt along I have been hosting.  It has been a lot of fun for me.  I hope the ladies participating had fun too.  And I hope whichever quilt alonger wins it will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment