Sunday, February 5, 2012

The green light

 The puppy was snoozing, so I was able to get some fun stuff going!
 I bought a Just Wing It charm pack last week, because I had to have it.  I made a wall hanging for my new sewing room.  I'm pretty geeked about this.  And I love having a design wall.  It makes me very happy.
I don't know about you, but there is something about the new year that gives me attention deficit disorder when it comes to quilting.  I think its the new year, and the opportunities that await.  You can forget about the crap you didn't get done last year, and just focus.  
 My cabinet is bursting with stuff I want get started on.  I want to start a new project every 15 minutes or so.  Its pretty distracting.  
I am hoping to get these projects finished up.  I'm feeling pretty good about my WIPs right now...lets see how long it takes until I'm up to my eyeballs again.  

1 comment: