Lucky duck that I am, my oh so sweet hubs came home after a long six months away, and let me talk him into having my own room to sew! It must have been the jet-lag or something. There is hardly anything my husband hates more than moving furniture, I however have some rearranging furniture gene and could be game to switch stuff at any given moment.
My argument.....why have a guest room for a week a year? I could use a sewing room ALL YEAR! So now visitors will be staying in the monster's room, and the monster's twin bed fit easily in this here sewing room, so things will still work out.
There is a heap of CRAP on the twin bed still needing to be pitched or distributed to an appropriate new place...I spared you the view of this mess though. But sewing will be soon, I just have to settle in.
Oh happy day for you!!!! I know that feeling too. I had a queen sized bed in my guest/sewing room of our home in Texas and it was sooooo in the way. Plus I over heard my step mom say once that she had a hard time sleeping in my sewing room... couldn't go to sleep for looking at all the fabrics on the shelves. haha.
ReplyDeleteSo one day I had a brilliant idea to move the queen bed to my 7 year old's room!! Yea. now it's not a guest room anymore... and if we ever do have company, they will sleep in her room and she on the floor in our room on a blow up mattress. a win/win! :)
we are now renting a home until we find one to buy here in Indiana.... but you can bet that a 4th bedroom for my sewing is high on the must have list. ;)
enjoy your new sewing room!
Love from Indiana! ~bonnie